Ground Shipping: US orders placed by Sun 12/16 11pm EST, are expected to be delivered by Christmas, via Ground Shipping method.
However, good news! refer to the map below for more specific location based delivery dates, based on your proximity to our warehouse in California.
See your location below for order cutoffs, for expected delivery by Christmas:
- Purple Zone (Upper East US): Order by Friday 12/14 12pm EST (Highly likely by 12/24)
- Purple Zone (Upper East US): Order by Monday 12/17 6am EST (Still expected by 12/24)
- Green Zone: Order by Mon 12/17 12:00pm EST
- Orange Zone: Order by Tues 12/18 by 12:00pm EST
- Light Blue Zone: Order by Wed 12/18 by 12:00pm EST
- Pink Zone (So. California): Order by Wed 12/19 by 1:00pm EST
US SHIPPING TRANSIT ZONES
Below you will see a US Map indicating shipping zones and their respective estimated BUSINESS days in transit for GROUND SHIPPING, from our warehouse in Redlands, California.
Business Days in Transit (Ground Shipping method)
* Again, please note, while delivery issues are uncommon, delay could occur due to human error, weather conditions, traffic, accidents, natural disaster, etc. Neither our shipping carrier or our company can "guarantee" delivery dates.
For items that are in stock, we aim to have each order ship from our warehouses within 1-2 business days from when the order was placed. However, occasionally an order may take a little longer due to local or national holidays, or other circumstances out of our control. For items that are backordered, pre-ordered, or out of stock, we will get these shipped out as soon as possible, from when the order was placed.
NEED TO EDIT OR CANCEL A RECENT ORDER?
If an order needs to be edited or cancelled after being placed, we will do everything in our power to accomodate this for you but once processed by our 3PL shipping warehouse, this request will not be possible on our end and your order will ship as is.
CUSTOMS AND DUTIES
Brydge Technologies is not responsible for any customs duties or taxes incurred for International orders. It is the full responsibility of the receiver (customer) to settle these charges locally, where applicable.
- Non-US orders will be shipped out of one of our closest warehouses to the delivery destination, and will use a carrier typical for that region. Delivery timelines may vary by carrier, region, country, state, province, etc.